GLASS is offering our readers the chance to win a VIP stay at W London – Leicester Square and be one of the first to experience the hotel following a multi-million pound refurbishment. Check-in to your stylish suite and into the world of fashion visionary Jack Irving with his limited-edition cushion collection. Taking inspiration straight from the catwalk and remixing it with the bold, daring and progressive attitude of W London, the spiked cushions come to life through the click of a camera flash, making them erupt into a luminous one-of-a-kind spectacle.
Also enjoy the very latest tech advancements during your stay including next level personalisation of music, TV, temperature, lighting and more from the comfort of your signature W bed. The winner will also be offered an unforgettable MEGA Bar experience – a luxurious in-room bar service complete with personal mixologist, sound system and disco ball, along with a signature treatment from the hotel’s urban oasis – AWAY Spa for that after-party detox. Also get access to a W London Insider who will show you the latest places in the city to see and be seen during your stay.
Just send your entry by emailing:
with the subject line: Win a VIP stay at W London Hotel Leicester Square
The competition ends on July 31, 2019 and no entries will be accepted after that date.
• A one night stay at W London (suite)
• In room Mega Bar experience
• AWAY Spa treatment
• W Insider access
*Based on two people sharing
• Prize is based on two guests only.
• Booking dates subject to availability.
• Prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for days other than those stipulated as per competition terms.
• May not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
• Prize/stay needs to be redeemed by December 30 2019. Failure to redeem the stay by this date will result in forfeit of the prize.
• Final room-type to be communicated by W London – Leicester Square on booking.
• Final spa treatment to be communicated by W London – Leicester Square on booking.
• MEGA Bar experience to be booked at least 48 hours ahead.